We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
Very Pretty
Wow! She looks so cute. I did a good job on her.
WOW! I wish my hair grew as fast as all my freaking cousins and aunts.. GEEZ! Why didn't I get those genes? CUTE HAIR LEX
I love it! AUntiE joY is the bestest!!
Awww, you look so pretty - just like your mama!
So Beautiful!!! I think it makes her look older.
Definitely makes her look older! I love it!
SOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very Pretty
Wow! She looks so cute. I did a good job on her.
WOW! I wish my hair grew as fast as all my freaking cousins and aunts.. GEEZ! Why didn't I get those genes? CUTE HAIR LEX
I love it! AUntiE joY is the bestest!!
Awww, you look so pretty - just like your mama!
So Beautiful!!! I think it makes her look older.
Definitely makes her look older! I love it!
SOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment