Call it what you want, but I have a little obsession. OK, a few little obsessions. First one is that if you say something and I know a song that has that word or phrase in it, I can't help myself, I just have to sing it. It completely drives my family crazy. Especially my mama. She has to love me no matter what, right? Next obsession is patterns. I like patterns, especially with numbers. I am not good with math by any means. I just am obsessed. I seem to notice it in my car the most. Probably because I am in my car A LOT! I just wait for my mileage to get to certain points. When I was younger and way more fit, I played basketball and volleyball. I always used 33 as my number on my jersey. So when my mileage hit this number I just had to stop and take a picture. Yes I said stop. I pulled over. I'm a safe driver. It's still not a good picture though because it was dark outside.

So now that I've shared my deepest darkest secret, remember not to judge. I'm only human! I know you all thought I was perfect. I tried. Really, I did!
8 comments:
I still think you're perfect. I like patterns too. I like it when it's 12:34 or 1:23, etc.
I can look past your imperfections & still love you anyways!
that's funny. I never do either of those things. ok, so I do the same things. we must be sisters.
OCD, WHAT CAN I SAY. ANOTHER WONDERFUL FAMILY TRAIT! SOME GOT IT, SOME DON'T!
I have the same obsession except mine is about clocks. At least twice day when I look at the time it is 9:11 isn't that creepy?
Dave...my son does the same thing! (I think he looks for it, though)
It's okay Jodi. Everything will be alright. It's okay Jodi. Everything will be alright. It's okay Jodi. Everything will be alright.
Post a Comment