WHAT THE...

Yes I did it! Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I cut my hair off today. I went from really long to really short. I thought I would look at it and be shocked, but it hasn't happened yet. It still might later? I don't really care though, cause I like it a lot. Thanks Jamie! She gave up several hours of her time off today to cut and color my hair. Rob said he thought if was cute, but it is going to take some time for him to get used to. When I got in the car to go home today Nikolas said to me, "Mom, you should have left your hair long." Too late for that!



16 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I Can't believe you chopped it off!!! NOOO WAY!! But it looks REALLY CUTE and you look REALLY SKinny! Geez, freakin hot mama! Flippin model! Jamie did a GOOD JOB!
WOW!! It IS short!! But, very cute. I wish I lived close to Jamie so she could do mine.
i love your hair!!! i wish i could cut mine short so bad. but i am a baby
Oh, it is so cute. I wish I could cut mine, but you know how that goes. Ain't gonna happen.
sooo cute good job proud you made that decision love ya happy mothers day
She's bringing SEXY back.... Why not, yo? Hair doesn't make the person, the person makes the hair. Rob will be used to it in about 2 hours. HAHAHAAAA Go LAKERS!!
Oh wow, Jodi, you look GREAT! That is a good length and color for you - Jamie's got some skills. I really like it a lot, you look beautiful.
Thanks you guys for your nice comments! I really appreciate it. The checks in the mail!
Wow! Looks great. I can't believe that your hair is smaller than mine even though my hair is shorter. Jamie help me!
u were right it is CRAZY! but way cute!! i love it :) how long did it take to cut it all off?
Jodi,
Three words for you... FAB U LOUS!
I love it. It is so cute!!! I love the color. Fantastic job Jamie.
BTW - on Saturday, Sara and I were talking about how beautiful you are!!
It looks GREAT!!! I love the new look. How much did you cut off?
Thanks! Jamie said it was like 6 or 7 inches. I swear it was at least 2 feet! Ha ha!
Jodi, I love the new haircut! You look amazing!!
I can't believe you did that. my laws. It looks so cute:) I hated mine when I cut mine.. But hey hair always grows back. but yes you are a hot momma!!
Post a Comment