I have been trying to decide whether or not to cut my hair for a few weeks now. If I cut it, it is going to be about shoulder length or maybe a little shorter. So I've decided to put the question up to my fellow blogging buddies. Should I or shouldn't I? Before you make your decision here are a couple things you should know:
1.my hair is very thick
2.it is very curly
3. it gets everywhere( rob even found it in the microwave yesterday and it really grossed him out)
4. it is really easy to just pull it up
5. it takes FOREVER to dry
6. it uses a LOT of shampoo and conditioner
7. it clogs my shower drain
8. I have a very sensitive head and it hurts more to brush longer hair than shorter
9. my hair grows pretty fast
I expect lots of comments from all you people that I invited to read my very personal blog. I invited you because I care about you:) I want all your opinions. My hair is my security blanket here people. Let me know!!



17 comments:
It sounds like you are leaning towards cutting it. I think it's beautiful. In fact, I have faced this dilemma myself lately. I catch myself thinking, "I want it long and pretty like Jodi's." Oh, what we women go through. What does Rob think?
This is hot stuff Rob. Yes you all know it. I think Jodi is very pretty with the long hair. I really don't know if I want her to cut it. I am tired of all the hair everywhere, even the microwave, how gross. The long hair compliments her so well. I waiver every now and then for the short hair but I do like the long hair. The short style has to be just right or it does not work. No, I do not want no Pash style cut.
Geez, Hot Stuff Rob! I guess you all know what we are thinking. Jodi, I can't help you out on this one. We have about the same hair and I am in the same boat (to China, haha). You will still look hot whatever you choose. You will have to count me as undecided.
haha im gonna be undecided 2.. that pic looks like the one jenna got when she was like 8 w/ her mermaid hair. oh i know! u should cut it spiky short and color it purple! :P jk
jodi i think since your so skinny now, your long hair is kind of covering it. take it off! change it up and show off your hot body! Just make sure its not too choppy otherwise it will definatly be a utah haircut. i think you look beautiful either way, so why not try something new???
Jodi - I always have this problem. I change my hair all the time. I color it then I get bored then cut it. I think you would look great with shorter hair. Take it in baby steps if that helps. Take a little off, then a little more. I hope that helped a little.
At first glance, I thought that was a picture of Sara. I say cut it, you know you want to. You don't have to go short short. Just go shoulder length - then you can still put it up and it will be great for the summer.
Jodi,
I was also wrestling with this decision. Infact, it took me 2 weeks to make an appt. with my hair dresser after Jonathan surprised me & paid for me to go in & get something done. I also have very thick hair and know where you're coming from. In the end I kept the length (because I love having hair longer then Sara) & just had her add more layers. I LOVE IT!!!!. I think its the best hairstyle I've ever had. Jonathan even complemented it. Which he never does. My suggestion is to go on the internet and google hairstyles. What ever you decide I'm sure everyone will love it. Especially Hot Stuff Rob.
Hmmm...the question that woman has struggled with since time began.
I think your hair looks great as is, but hey, it will look great a few inches shorter too and since it's thick and curly, you'll have lots of body, bounce and movement. And if you don't like it, you say your hair grows fast so it will be long again in no time.
Lee has no opinion on women's hair. After 28 years of being asked by me "Should I cut it or grow it out" he's learned to say nothing.
Jodi,
As your hairstylist. I really don't care. Just make up your mind. You have till friday.
OK, I am sick of looking at your long hair. Also, I want to live vicariously through you, SO CHOP CHOP!
mom i really dont care what you do. it will always look cute
@1ExI$
ok i definately know how you feel with the whole THICK, CURLY, TAKES FOREVER TO DRY, AND WASH yah i know how you feel on that one! haha but i think you should cut it. it is really really pretty, and i am extremely jealous of the length, but summer is good for short hair. your flower girl knows best :)
hahahahhahahah ROB... I LOVE it! Jodi.. DON'T CUT it! It's SOOO fetchin cute, especially when you wave it! UGH.. DON'T DO IT! I'm SOOOO JEALOUS!!
Give me a break --- long thick AND curly!! Life is so hard! You look great however you wear it. I should be so blessed to have so much to worry about with my hair. Actually, I'm just happy that it covers my head.
P.S. You do look beautiful with your haircut. Since you and Sara look sooo much alike, I feel like I have another daughter.
Post a Comment