Today was "Kindergarten Days" for Nikolas.
He had to have a physical.
Get his eyes checked.
Have his finger poked and get 4 shots in his legs. Jeff said he was his strongest kid today. He didn't even cry when he got his shots!
He got to take a picture with Jeff and they gave him some fun treats & prizes! He is all ready to start kindergarten in the fall! Thanks Jeff!!



12 comments:
oh for goodness sakes could he be any cuter? good luck to his teachers. sooo cute but so full of energy. love ya glad jeff was good to him. thanks for helping to pay our bills ha ha love ya
Nik Rocks !! He's a stud muffin. So is Uncle Jeff. . .
aww he's so cute! what a strong little boy. i still cry when i get shots...jk. i just don't get them at all. probly should, oh well.
That is just the cutest thing. I still cry when I get shots, too. I also cry when my kids get shots. I don't want to say how cute Nikoli is because he looks so much like Rob it would be kind of creepy.
He is SOOOOO CUTE! It must be his birthday.. he he he! Good job Nik not even crying when he got his shots.. Love your Doctor.. he's the best! I was supposed to take Bryton in to him today for his 9 month check-up, but we don't have insurance for a few months cause of Enoch's new job.. so I cancelled it.
We love Dr. Jeff, too. What would our Utah trips be without him? If we lived there, he would definately be our pediatrician, though! Nikolas is so cute and brave! We still have to pin Darbi down for shots.
I'm wearing a band-aid on my finger too! What a cutie!
Good Job Dude! You're going to have a great time in school. You are the MAN!
We LOVE Dr. Jeff too! He is so wonderful and caring. He always makes my kids feel so comfortable. Sometimes they feel to comfortable and try to take control of the office. Sorry Jeff! Thanks for loving & caring for our kids and being such a great Dr. You're the best!!!!
What was I thinking? I forgot to mentioned how cute Nikolas looked. Way to be brave. Can't wait to see the first day of school pictures when its time.
I wish we had a Dr. Jeff down here for our kids - although I don't think mine would go to a pediatrician anymore no matter how much I wish he still did. I can see that Nikolas is ready for kindergarten; I just hope kindergarten is ready for him because he looks like an adorable handful.
I need a Dr. Jeff...one that moves with us. Every 2-3 yrs, that would be great. We see a different Dr every vist. The Naval Hospital here @ Camp Lejeune has been great.
Can Nikolas teach my boys how to be brave for shots??? Sam has a really hard time.
Post a Comment