We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Yeah Jeri!!!
CONGRATULATIONS JERI!!! Jeri graduated last night from the University of Utah with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. With honors from the International Golden Key Honor Society and the International Nursing Honors Society. She worked hard to get here. We are so proud of her. Jeri plans to continue on to get her Masters. Good Luck!!
Jeri had lots of supporters. Mom, Juli, Rob, myself, Jamie, Fayth, Chrissy, Jerry, Jacque, and Carol.
Jeri is amazing!! She is way too smart for her own good! I was so proud of her last nite. We screamed loud and hopefully embarressed her. She ROCKS yo!
Way to go, Jeri! That is so cool - I didn't know she was in nursing school. Sara's right - that is one hot blonde in that picture - actually, it's three hot ladies in that picture.
Thanks Judy! I'll pass it on to Jeri and my mama. Jeri worked in the hospital as an RN for a few years. She delivered lots of babies and had fun with it. Now she is a school nurse for a few schools and really enjoys that. She is going to become a nurse practitioner.
Congratulations Jeri! That is very exciting and inspiring to all of us still working on our undergraduates degree! Let us know BEFORE you get your Masters so we can all share in the festivities!
17 comments:
Jeri is amazing!! She is way too smart for her own good! I was so proud of her last nite. We screamed loud and hopefully embarressed her. She ROCKS yo!
Jeri is amazing. I am so happy for her and proud of her. I hope she sees this, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Again, wish I was there.
Yea for Jeri!! That is so awesome.
Who is that hot blonde standing next to her? Woo-hoo!
Sara, you are way too kind. I thought I should finally show my ugly, fat mug on my very own super-dee-duper blog!
jodi you are gorgeous!!! yay jeri!!! too bad her favorite niece couldn't be there :(
Way to go, Jeri! That is so cool - I didn't know she was in nursing school. Sara's right - that is one hot blonde in that picture - actually, it's three hot ladies in that picture.
Thanks Judy! I'll pass it on to Jeri and my mama. Jeri worked in the hospital as an RN for a few years. She delivered lots of babies and had fun with it. Now she is a school nurse for a few schools and really enjoys that. She is going to become a nurse practitioner.
I had no idea that Jeri was an RN. That is one interesting lady, for sure. She used to scare me when I was little.
Judy, don't let her fool you. Her bark is definately bigger than her bite. My kids can't get enough of her. They think her house is their second home!
Hey Jodi, don't be letting secrets out about me, I might have to be nice. Thanks to all for the congrats.
Great Job Jeri! That is a lot of hard work. Good luck in the next step.
You are such a cute sister. Good JOB Jeri!!
Oh and you look so skinny in that picture!!
Congratulations Jeri! That is very exciting and inspiring to all of us still working on our undergraduates degree! Let us know BEFORE you get your Masters so we can all share in the festivities!
Geez! I'm SOOO HAPPY for Jeri! What an accomplishment! Love ya Jeri! I look up to you alot
Jeri, we are so proud of you!!! Wherever you are and whatever you choose to do, I KNOW you will be at the top of the class or in the director's chair.
Post a Comment