Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thanks Israel!



Israel goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The bus comes to our house and picks him up. He has to take a backpack everyday with him. In his backpack we need to send a change of clothes, diapers and wipes. His teacher has a folder in there and writes what he did that day and any notes she needs to write to us. We were told by his teacher to check in there everyday. So today I checked in there and I found a package. It was wrapped really cute. I thought one of the other kids in his class had a birthday and had brought treats to share. So I opened it up. This is what I found...
a card and a plaque to hang.


Thank you Israel!!!




8 comments:

Joy :) said...

OMG, that is soooooo cute. I am totally bawwwling right now. You just had to put that picture of him on the bus, didn't you?

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, how cute is he? I love that plaque and card. So sweet.

Nat said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! That is a very sweet gift. I bet he loves to go to school. He looks so happy in the bus picture.

{sara} said...

So sweet...I love gifts that my children bring home from school, church, etc. It is always a pleasant surprise. Israel does look happy on the bus!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, my son loves babies. I showed him Israel's picture and he said, "Awwwwww."

jodi kay said...

he is the cutest baby i've ever seen. I can't wait to see more cute pics of him.
brenna

Jamie said...

Well since he calls me MAMA, the plaque should actually be mine.

Jobi Niu said...

Awww how sweet! I LOVE HIM! Did you get those pics I sent you?? LOVE YA!