
I feel like the only person left in the entire world that hasn't received my economic stimulus yet. I swear, everyone else I have talked to has had their money deposited. I just don't get it. I'm starting to get kinda nervous at this point. We aren't scheduled to get ours until this Friday. But still, I'm getting kinda nervous. Rob and I have some plans to spend our money. I can't tell you crazy bloggers right now. You just have to stay tuned. So what are you guys spending your money on? That is unless you just made way too much money and didn't even receive one. In that case, share the wealth!



6 comments:
I didn't get mine either, and I should have by now. I have to call and find out what's happening - you know I love calling the IRS - they are so educated and efficient.
Got ours, spent it on everyday living. Did some good shopping at Wally World and Costco.
Haven't gotten mine yet, either. Just goin' to bills, anyways. What are you doing that's so mysterious? Gonna' come visit me?!!
Haven't gotten mine yet, either. Just goin' to bills, anyways. What are you doing that's so mysterious? Gonna' come visit me?!!
got mine spent it to fix up the house so we can sell it. bought boring stuff but at least I had the money for it. love ya
We haven't gotten ours yet either.. SO ANNOYING! We're gonna put ours in savings until Enoch's job gets goin, etc.!!
Post a Comment