10 years ago Joy, Juli, Jean and I made a bunch of socks and bows for little girls. Well we've notice that they have come back in style. So we decided to get our product out and refresh it. In the past we had a party to sell it all. We decided to take it one step further. We got a booth this past Friday and Saturday at the South Jordan Country Fest. It was a crazy! Lots of fun, work, hours, crazy people, laughs! The company is called J & J'z Socks n Bows. Juli, Jean and Joy are the master craftsmen behind most of the stuff, but I kinda helped too, along with Jamie and Jill. I can't say very much for myself though, cause I just don't have any talent. I tell them what to do! Ha ha! Jamie and Jill also have a company called Punch. They sell very cute jewelry and bags. They have been known to make some rockin' earrings. They had their product at the booth as well. On Saturday night, they brought in some big entertainment. I am not into country so I am not familiar with this guy, but everybody who is, was very excited about him. His name is Darryl Worley. My mama apparently loves him. She stood right up front and clapped and danced the whole hour and a half he performed. It was insane. She loved it! The night ended with a "bang!" Yeah, that was kinda cheesy right? OK, OK! It ended with fireworks. Is that better?
2 years ago





9 comments:
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for all the time and effort that went into this. I can't say thanks enough. LOVE the bagpipes.
Cute! I want some bows & socks for my baby girl.
I love the picture of your mom dancing to Daryl Worley. Cute. I like those socks and bows - did you guys make $$$ ? Those earrings are cute, too.
i wish i went it looked like fun. haha my mom said she felt like her fingers were falling off after making all those socks. if i was little she'd make me wear them...
CUTE!! I had fun roasting in the booth with you guys for 2 days.... I'm still recovering
Sara, we still have pleny of cute product.
Judy, I'm not sure of the totals, but there was definately cash flowing.
I certainly do love Darryl Worley! How Cute of your mom to be dancing and enjoying herself!
Love the socks and bows; I remember when they were very popular! Hope you guys made lots of money!
i remember when i was little and my mom used to stick those fat bows right on the top of my head. these little ones are way cuter.
Ladies you are very talented! It looks like everybody had a great time. Seeing Aunt Jackie dancing was great!
Post a Comment