I know this isn't very exciting for all of you, but Rob and I have lived in our house for a little over 5 years without a backyard. Rob takes a lot of pride in his front yard. So you can imagine how the dry, weed, dirt look in the back drove him crazy. Not to mention my kids need a place to play back there and really want a trampoline. Plus it cuts down on the dirt in my house. So we finally were able to finish it. Here are some before shots.
some during...
and finally...
My favorite is this patio. (In the left corner there will be a pond. We just have to wait to do that till we have a fence.) We wanted to do something a little different instead of just concrete. It was a lot of hard work, but turned out really nice. Thanks to all those who helped and put in all the longs hours of work. Especially Rob, Cody and Rich!



16 comments:
Jodi, it's beautiful. That must feel great to look out and see all that green and that brick patio.
OH, that is so nice. What a lot of hard work!
that looks way good! PARTY @ JODIS!! WOOT! WOOT!
How much of the work did you do>? Served food and took pictures... thats right thats my girl.
WOW OH WOW!! That is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the patio. I have never seen one like that.
GREAT JOB!
I love green, green grass! And your patio is beautiful, too. Very Fun!
that looks so pretty. i agree with jessica, we should have a party at your house. oh wait... i we're not coming up there, ever, so you can just have one without us.
Jodi!! That looks AMAZING!! I LOVE IT! They should come do ours now! ha ha
Are you going to have fish in your pond?
Rob wants to. We'll see if they last with the kids?
BEE - YOU - TEE - FULL!!! I need some improvements done here...wanna' send Rob down?
so nice I love it congrats to you and your family thank goodness for a wonderful husband and great friends!
BEAUTIFUL!!! you guys did such a wonderful job. I know all of you are going to have so much fun. When is the first BBQ?
I think Grandma & I ought to have first dibs on Rob (and any one else that feels the need to come). Jodi, it really looks wonderful. Rob you should be proud! With all of these talented guys in the family, why don't we have a family business?
Aunt Barbie, I will send him right down. He is pretty handy to have around. You are right about the family business. Good idea!
Your backyard looks relly good! Good job!
Post a Comment