Joy tagged me so here it is...
Answer the following with only one word.
Where is your cell phone?.........................pocket
Your significant other?...............................dedicated
Your hair?.........................................short
Your mother?.............................giving
Your father?....................................amazing
Your favorite thing?.............................family
Your dream last night........................weird
Your favorite drink................................diet dr. pepper
Your dream/goal..............................rich
The room you're in..........................dinning
Your children?...................................beautiful
Your fear?.......................................loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years?........debt free
Where were you last night?.........................walking
What you're not?....................................skinny
Muffins?.........................................choc choc chip
One of your wish list items?.............................money
Where'd you grow up?..................................Arcadia
What'd you read last?...........................blogs
What are you wearing?.........................capris
Your TV?.........................................off
Your pet?.................................NO
Your computer?...............................one
Your life?.....................................insane
Your mood?................................tired
Missing someone?............................daddy
Your car?.........................................minivan
Something you're not wearing?..................shoes
Favorite store?..................................Wally World
Your summer?....................................fun!
Like someone?.....................................hubby
Your favorite color?................................blue/green
Last time you laughed................................today
Last time you cried?.....................................father's day
So I tag Micalanne and Judy. If I can do this so can you!
2 years ago



3 comments:
Oh Gee Thx for the tag. I just love homework :-) I'll get right on it.
See, I knew you could do it.
okay not all of those were one word : )
Post a Comment