Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Big Papa!

Happy Father's Day Big Papa! Thanks for being such a great father to our kids! You sacrifice so much for all of us. I love you!
You honor your priesthood!

You love your kids!


You work hard!




And you're kinda cute!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Rob! Jodi, you picked a good one.

Joy :) said...

Happy Father's Day, Rob. Those are such cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Who's that sexy girl in the lake with your husband?

{sara} said...

Yeah, Judy, I'm thinkin' she's pretty hot! Happy Father's Day, Rob!

jodi kay said...

Yeah I wish I still looked like that! My grandpa used to say you can wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up faster.

jayni & ben said...

haha I love that last picture of you guys. You two are so stinkin cute in it. I love you both:) Happy Father's Day!!

Micalanne said...

LOL! I love the wishing/spitting saying! Happy Father's Day Rob!

Jamie said...

Cute, Even though Rob is so mean to me... MEan

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVE THIS!! How cute Jodi.. Rob is a hottie, but don't tell him that cause he already knows it! hehe just kidding. He is a hardworker and so good to you and your kids! Love him! :)

Joy :) said...

Jobi, you do realize that you are saying your uncle is a hottie, right? Just kidding, you can say whatever you want. Your a hottie too!
Jodi, I tagged you so look at my blog. It's pretty simple so don't be a big baby.

bphay said...

What a babe! Like someone said, Melton girls attract hot guys, why, look at the Melton girls!