Tonight the Salt Lake Chapter of the Utah Down Syndrome Foundation had a luau. It was a lot of fun. They had really good food, took family pictures, had cool entertainment, and gave treats and prizes to the kids. I have to admit the first time I went to one of these functions over 3 yrs ago though, I just kind of sat there for about five seconds and looked around at all the families with their down syndrome kids and just thought to myself "holy crap, this is my life. This is what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life." Then I got over my little pity party and enjoyed the carnival. So enjoy the pictures.
2 years ago






12 comments:
OH so cute. That looks like so much fun. I love the pictures.
Could Israel get any cuter? Your family is so sweet!
Looks like so much fun. I love a good party!
awww down syndrome kids are the cutest!!! that looked like a lot of fun.
Hey - did you watch 'So You Think You Can Dance' the other night with the guy with down syndrome? He was SO cute!! I just loved him.
Yes! He was very cute! He seemed like he was very high functioning. (is that even a word?) I tried not to get teary eyed watching him.
That is such a cute family picture.... I wanted to come and crash the party at the park, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Your family is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I bet you had a great time...I love a good "man in a skirt fire dance"!
Jodi cute pics. Everyone LOVES Israel. Love you too. Julie
all I can say is you are sooooo blessed. Love ya and thanks for sharing your activities with us who live so far away
You have such a cute family. And um.. you are still looking soooo good girl:)
Jodi,
It looks like you guys had a really great time. I love all the pictures.
By the way I think you are very lucky & blessed to have a son with down syndrome. I think they are the sweetest people to be around.
Post a Comment