I got to go to the hospital today for a little bit and see him. Oh man! He loves me so much! He is so dang cute! Rob and I are done having kids. I still love other people's babies though. Especially cause I don't have to take care of them. I can just hold them and then give them back. It has been a couple years since anyone in our family has had a baby. My baby is three now. It was hard to hold him like a normal baby though, because he was on oxygen for so many months and I was waiting for him to go into heart failure at anytime. It just wasn't the same. So I can appreciate healthy babies that aren't tethered to anything so much more.
2 years ago



13 comments:
What a cute, cute baby. Can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks.
Little Elijah is one cute baby! How's Lynn doing? No Melton babies for a couple years? Did all the Utah hospitals shut down without your business? Why were you waiting for Israel to go into heart failure? Is that part of Downs Syndrome, or was it something else? How is his heart now?
He had two holes in his heart when he was born. Yes that comes a lot of times with D.S. In order for them to repair it, he had to go into heart failure first. Kinda crazy I know. At about four months old,he was in the first stages of it. Then we had a major miracle. He was getting ready for surgery and went in for his last EKG and the dr. said his lower hole that never closes up on it's own had closed up. Thanks to faith, prayers and fasting. He was sent home without oxygen and no surgery:)
What a cutie! Look at all that hair! How is Lynn doing?
Holy Cow, Jodi. I can't imagine having to wait for my baby to go into heart failure before he could get better. Thank goodness he didn't need surgery.
oh my goodness! he is so cute! we really haven't had a baby in the family for a while, so its good to have one now :) sorry i haven't commented on your blog very much! i'll do it alot more now!!!! but i really like your new blog look very patriotic! oh guess what, so last night at the park i asked izzy to get me a drink of water and he said yes! and smiled and he walked over there, got a cup, gave it to corbin and walked away. haha he lied but his cuteness made up for it!!! i love him :) last night was a blast! thanks for letting us come over to your fire pit! i love it! hopefully we get one when we move...if anyone ever buys our house
SOOO cute. HE looks way too big for a newborn. PRoud PAPA too!
AWW! he is so cute! Oh and i still need to come to your house and see your backyard.
jodi i have been doing really good! i look at yours and others blogs like 2-3 times a day to comment so you can't get mad at me anymore! :)
Oh My Gosh I want to Love him right up!!!
What a challenge with Israel when he was born! Whew! Glad he is still here and that you had a miracle in your life!
So, does that mean that when you came down for Greg's funeral you were in the midst of that waiting for his heart to go into failure period?!
I'm trying to remember. Wasn't that in August? I think he had the all clear by then. I think he was off his oxygen.
Awww.. he's SOO CUTE! JAy and Lynn's babies are always so dang cute! It's crazy to think I'm the OLDEST of 53.. I LOVE IT! :)
Post a Comment