2 years ago
Thursday, August 28, 2008
FAMILY NIGHT (AGAIN)
We had another family night get together this past week. This time we allowed kids. We had a BBQ at my house. I figured we better get some use out of my backyard before we get cold weather and can't go out there. We had a total of 56 people over. It typically would have been enough to give Rob a heart attack or send him into shock, but fortunately he had a softball game and had to leave right after he got done cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. I didn't think I had my camera, so I took a few pictures with my cell phone. Then when Juli was leaving she told me she brought it to me. Sorry I didn't get very many pictures of everyone else. But as my kid's preschool teacher used to tell them, "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Aww, fun. I wish we could've been there. Oh well, soon enough. Well, maybe not soon enough, but soon. HAHAHAHA
I love all the pics! I like to keep up to date with everyone. Jake looks like Benji Schwimmer from SYTYCD in that pic!
Joy - WHEN are you moving up there? You've made a few comments about it, now.
Is there a picture of me? If not, I don't care.
Not sure when, but we'll be up there. Huh, DAVID? :)
Your cell phone takes good pix, but where's Juli's picture? Here's the deal. If Juli (my buddy) is there, you must get her picture for your blog to make me happy because that's what really matters - the happiness of your devoted readers. It was fun to see Jeff!
Looks like a lot of fun. When I saw that picture of Jeff I did a double take because it looked so much like your dad.
Your backyard is SOOO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment