We think people with Down Syndrome are pretty cool! We hope you are "DOWN WITH THAT" too!
Monday, August 18, 2008
...IT'S OFF TO SCHOOL THEY GO!
Alexis and Maddison started school today. Lexi went into the 6th grade. Maddi went into the 4th grade. I have 2 out of 4 in school. Next week they will all be in. YES!!!
They look beautiful! What on earth are you going to do with 4 in school? How come Nick didn't start when the girls did? I'm looking forward to mine being off, again...only 2 more weeks!
Nikolas starts next week. Kindergarten starts later because they do testing all this week. Israel's preschool also starts next week. Israel will go a couple hours, two days a week. Unfortunately, I'll only have about 40 min on Mondays and Wednesdays when they are all in school. Just enough time to take a shower.
9 comments:
They look beautiful! What on earth are you going to do with 4 in school? How come Nick didn't start when the girls did? I'm looking forward to mine being off, again...only 2 more weeks!
Good luck girls. They look so cute. HOpe they have a great year....
Nikolas starts next week. Kindergarten starts later because they do testing all this week. Israel's preschool also starts next week. Israel will go a couple hours, two days a week. Unfortunately, I'll only have about 40 min on Mondays and Wednesdays when they are all in school. Just enough time to take a shower.
You are a busy Mama! The girls look adorable!
HOtties!!! Watch out soon they will be dating.
THey are SOOO CUTE!! How fun.. it's like Jayni and I. I can't belive you'll have all 4 in school, LUCKY! THat'll be a nice break for you huh?
They look so cute! I can't believe lexi is in SIXTH grade! Next year she will be in junior high haha
I love it when school starts. THe smell of new pencils, new clothes, new paper.....Now I just need Sam in school ALL day.
They ARE so cute!Love your girls! and the boys, too!
Post a Comment