Sunday, August 24, 2008

PASS THE GARLIC BREAD PLEASE!


Tonight at dinner, Nikolas asked me to hand him a garlic bread. I was busy so I told him Rob could do it. He said, "I like it when you do it better." I just couldn't let it rest at that and had to push it. I said, "dad can hand you one just fine!" Well, like any honest 5 year old he had to tell me why he didn't want his dad to hand him the garlic bread. "No mom, his hands have all that hair on them!" Here is a picture of Rob's hand. Judge for yourself...

12 comments:

Nat said...

That is great! If he saw steve's hand he would not want it anywhere close to his food.

Joy :) said...

Ewwww, that's kinda creepy. Can you change the picture please? JK! I don't think I woulda known that was Bobby's hand. I don't see anymore hair on his hand than you have on yours. ;)

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that is so freaking funny! I laughed ou loud when I read that!

{sara} said...

Too funny! Kids are so honest. How'd that make Rob feel? My husband hardly had any hair on him when we got married (Indian thing), but thick on his head. In his old age, his head is thinning & has hair turning up other places! I'm with Nikolas, I don't like hairy people. I want to wax my husband. (don't tell him I said that!)

bphay said...

How did Nikolas find any hair to worry about? There isn't any there. Who was talking about hairy hands, I wonder?

Nat said...

Sara you don't like hairy people? So you don't like stevie? That makes me sad. I love my hairy Man!

{sara} said...

Don't get me wrong...I LIKE everyone! I just don't like MY guy to be hairy.

bphay said...

Different strokes for different folks! That's what makes the world go 'round.

Anonymous said...

Jodi, that is so funny!

Sara, my son and my dad are hairy - so are my sisters.

{sara} said...

Judy-I LIKE hairy people, just not MY guy! :) I really should have worded that one better.

Anonymous said...

haha, I'm just kidding sisters - I'm one of you, too.

Missy Barron said...

That was too funny!!