2 years ago
Monday, August 25, 2008
THERE HE GOES...
I know I've been excited about this, but it is still hard to see your little baby get on a big, huge, giant yellow school bus and ride away. After all, he is only 3! Israel went back to school today. When I took him out to the bus, he practically jumped out of my arms. He was so excited! He barely let me put his seat belt on him. He was so wiggly. Then I told him bye, kinda hoping he would be just a little sad. (Only to make myself feel better). Nope! He just reached up, hugged me, with his signature pat of course and said, "bye mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
What a big boy! He looks tiny on that big seat. Sam would love to ride a bus to school. That will not happen while we are in NC. The school is across the Street. Really you walk across the main street and there it is. We are the corner house, so we even caught his teacher leaving some days after school so Sam would wave to her before she got to her car.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,that is soooooooooo cute. That just makes me wanna cry. He looks so old. I KNOW he is way more excited to go to school than to stay home with you. Not that he doesn't love his momma. But, ya know.
You're killin' me. He is so cute on that bus.
My Babyyyyyy!
Oh that comment from bakerzdozen is me Jamie. :)
he is so cute it should be illegal
whoops that comments is from katie ;)
Oh, he's still a baby! How can you let your baby ride on a big ol' bus? He really does look happy, though.
I love him! That is so cute how excited he was.. :) What are you gonna do with your time to yourself?!?! LUCKY
What a cute picture of him on the bus. Isn't crazy that they don't have to be in carseat on a bus?? I love the new picture on the top of your blog too.
His smile is so flippin cute. Sad day all your kids are getting so big but at least you get a little time to yourself.
Post a Comment