Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome Child Family

It was so much fun to see Micalanne, Bart, Bethany, Lauren, Ashley, and Cameron today. They came all the way from Cali just to see me! Wasn't that nice? Just kidding. I wish. They came up to check out Hair Schools for Bethany. But, we were lucky and got to see them for a couple of hours today. We had lots of fun visiting, eating, and remembering old times. Here are a few pics from our afternoon of fun...
Corbin and Brayton playing.
Jenna, Justine, Lauren, Ashley, and Bethany chillin'.
Fayth and Janelle showing of their art skills!
Jolene, Alexis, and Brenna just visiting.
Bart showing Cameron the "rules" of croquet.
Cameron hangin' out with his cousins, Brayton and Jeffery.
Micalanne and Jean, oh the good ole' times!
Israel enjoying the swing.

12 comments:

Micalanne said...

What In The World!?!?! I did not know any pictures were being taken except for the group picture!

Boy, are you sneaky!!!!

What a great time - I was So Happy to see you guys again! Thank you Jodi for all your work; I appreciate it so much!

Bart said, "That's kind of a neat family."

I said (with a grateful smile) "That's what I've been saying!"

Thanks again Jodi! You're Great!

jes abe said...

this is jean... u have a neat family 2! right back @ ya! luv ya so glad to catch up on good ole times* thanx 4 spending time w/ us :)

{sara} said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. Wish our families could all get together more often!

GMomPenny said...

Jodi, what a blessing you are! I'm so happy Mic and Bart & family got to spend time with part of the Utah family. It has been a long time, indeed, for them. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Jodi and Jean, thanks for being nice to Micalanne - I know it's hard, but someone has to do it - j/k. I'm glad you had a nice visit, and I'm sure Cameron enjoyed hanging out with boys for a change. I'm coming to see you guys someday, too.

Joy :) said...

What a fun day. Wish I were still there.

Jamie said...

It was fun to see Penny Jr. I mean Micalanne. What a cute family... it was good times!

Jobi Niu said...

Fun! I wish I could have been there... I was in California. Looks fun though.

Jeri's place said...

I was in the house and saw everyone when it was time to leave. It was just too hot and I had been out all morning with a bunch of kids. It was good to see Micalanne and family. She just didn't look any different from how ever many years ago when we last saw each other. Good to have you stop by and visit.

Wendy Day said...

Jodi & Micalanne,

I am so upset that we missed out on all the fun. The kids were really looking forward to seeing the the girls again. Kaylee really wanted to see her BFF. Unfortunately, life happens and sometimes we can't control it. I'm glad you all had a good time.

Nat said...

I wish the the Child family would come see us! Well I should say, I wish anybody would come see us. OK, I know that NC is kinda far, but Steve and I are fun.

bphay said...

It looked like the "family reunions" we have had at your Mom's place. What fun! Wish we had been there.

Natalie: I would come if I could! That's is what is so great about all of your blogs. I get to visit you and see what you are doing all the time. LOVE IT!