Saturday, August 30, 2008

BYU, NOT!!!

Just to let everyone know, we are major University of Utah fans here in this house. Some of my siblings graduated from U of U, some from BYU. Jeff wanted to watch the BYU football game today. It was only broadcast on certain cable and satellite systems. We happened to have it. Painfully, Rob let it be on in our home. So Jeff and his family came over tonight for a night of football, fun, and food. Jay and his family, Juli and her family, and Jason and his boys were here too. Stacey was taking Jake down to BYU tonight. Before they left Jeff gave him a Father's blessing for school. It was very neat to be able to be here for that experience. After Jeff and Jake hugged and cried for a VERY long time. It was very sweet!

7 comments:

Joy :) said...

OH, that is so sweet. I am so glad you posted that. I can't type very well right now because I have something in both of my eyes. Wish I coulda been there.

{sara} said...

Very sweet. That was nice of Rob to let BYU football in his television. Sweet of you to do this for your brother & his family.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. I love your family so much and how good you are to each other. Unfortunately, it pained me to hear that you are not a BYU fan because mis padres are BYU people, and I am a BYU baby, so that's who I've gotta go with.

Jamie said...

OHHHH that is so sweet! I bet he misses his oldest soo much already:) That is a really cute picture of Jeff and his sons.!!

Joy, I had something in my eyes too, weird...

Honestly like Seriously said...

oh that is really cute i love that pic with jeff and his boys and their byu hats

Jobi Niu said...

1)K how sweet is that of Jake and Jeff?! I was totally all choked up just lookin at the picture! Jake is such a sweetheart..

2)GOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!! ;) We like the Utes somewhat too, Enoch's cousin is red shirting for them this year, cause he just got back from his mission. So next year we'll maybe cheer somewhat for Utah when he's really playing. but probably not. he he jk. LOve ya Jodi!

jayni & ben said...

Goooooo BYU:) Your number 1. haha No that really is so sweet. And I love the picture of Jeff and his boys with the hats. So cute!