2 years ago
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
WHAT A STUD!
Sorry for all the school posts! If my kids would've just started on the same day it would make things a lot easier. But no, my life can't be easy. Anyways, Nikolas started kindergarten today. Yeehaw! He was soooooo excited. We've had a countdown for the last week. He couldn't wait to walk down to the bus stop with the older girls. I was really surprised though, when the bus came I thought for sure he would just take off and try to be cool. No, he came and gave me a hug. OHHH! Look out Mrs. Titus, I hope you know what you're in for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
What a big boy! I'm glad you got his clothes picked out...he looks so handsome!
Wow, he looks so growed up. I hope he has a great year.
He does look big. Are you sure he just starting kindergarten? He is a stud.
HAHAHA Seriously.. he's SO cute! I know I say this all the time but, it must be the birthday ;) That is so cute he hugged you awww! LOVE
He is SO SO SO cute - you and Rob make gorgeous kids. I love that picture.
I love the new picture of Israel on top - cute.
He is way cute!! I cannot believe it! Kindergarten? That is ridiculous! haha
I love the school posts... That reminds me that I need to post about CJ's first day of school. What are you going to do with yourself now that all of them are in school??
You're kids are sooo cute! Israel looks so little in that big 'ol bus seat. How cute. So what are you doing with your time while the kids are all in school?
I wish I could've seen you while I was in UT. Sounds like you guys had a great summer though.
Miss You! And can you believe that our oldest kids are in 6th? CRAZY STUFF!
How cute is he?? I can't believe how old he is getting. He is going to be a ladies man for sure.
I REALLY hope he behaves in school.
definately a ladies man!!!!
Oh wait a Daisha's man, haha :)
he looks so grown up.
Post a Comment